Monday, February 27, 2012

Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays- Manly Challenge

It's Time for another Challenge at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays!  This week's challenge is "Manly" (Male themed projects).  Our challenge sponsor is Bugaboo digi stamps.

 This weeks challenge winner will receive 7 digi images!!!

I was so excited to make this weeks card because I finally purchased my first set of Prisma Color Pencils!  I used my Michael's 50% off coupon and still spent way to much. I was seriously wondering if I had gone crazy when I checked out, but as soon as I used them I was HOOKED!  I absolutely love them!  I can not believe the difference from using my Crayola colors from the Primsa ones.  I will now have to start buying individual colors to complete my color collection.




Supplies Used:

  • Digi Stamp- Bugaboo
  • Cardstock- Brazill
  • Pattern Paper-
  • Ribbon- Handmade Bows by myself from Offray Ribbon
  • Jewels and Glitter Glue- Unknown


Challenges I would like to enter:

No comments:

Post a Comment