Saturday, September 18, 2010

Doodling on a Layout

I love to doodle, I have notebooks full of doodles and I have doodles all over the place in my planner that I made. I was searching around on scrapbook.com and came across an challenge for Doodling and thought I should do this. Later that night an idea came to me so I went into my bedroom grabbed on of my husbands bandanas, picked up some blue card stock and sat down next to my son who was playing on the floor and began to Doodle and here is what I came up with...




Here is a close up of the bandana I drew on:





I choose this font( Juliana ) because it reminded me of a child learning to write. After picking a child-like font I decided to do the journaling as if Dominic was the one narrating the Layout!


I was able to enter this into 4 challenges
1. Let's Hear it for the Boys (Masculine)
2. Baby
3. No Pattern Paper
4. Doodles


So what do you think? Do you think it looks like a bandana?

No comments:

Post a Comment