Thursday, November 4, 2010

Challenges to Enter

My Mother informed me yesterday I should put my cards into challenges, and when I did a search I found some awesome ones to do!

So I am now going to do a few post to separate my cards I made EARLY (and I mean early) this morning. I already did a post on them so here goes with the separation.


I absolutely love this card. After picking out colors and adhering everything it still needed something (this happens to me everytime) I found in my scraps stash some itty bitty teny tiny jewels. I thought the would add a little "bling" to the card and personally I think it turned out super cute! The Digi is from Dustin Pike. I love his digis!!

5 comments:

  1. aww cute! not seen a Dustin image in a while. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this week x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun I just love Dustin Pikes images!
    Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week! Good Luck! hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mum was right to tell you to enter some challenges Shelli; this is a really cute card. Love the image! Thanks for joining in at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck in the challenges. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is sooo cute.
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this christmas challenge. Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww a lovely Christmas card those gems definitely finish off your card beautifully . Thanks for playing along at OSAAT this week.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete