Thursday, November 4, 2010

A little winter fun with Digis





I am a huge fan of Dustin Pike! I have yet to venture into purchasing digis but have been experimenting with the tons of free digis out there. At Dustin Pike's blog he gives away a free Digi every Wednesday. As I said I love them! One of my favorites I print 8 of them on a sheet, colored them and started using them on cards. After crusing through my Paper Secrets mag I found a few card ideas I scraplifted and modified to my liking. Please tell me what you think of my creations. Sorry about the picture quality, scans turned out too bright, camera pictures too dark. Does anyone have any tips for this problem?


1 comment:

  1. These are very cute! I like the first one better, simply because the snowflake goes more with the theme of the Digi. Wonderful job on the coloring of both.

    ReplyDelete