Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Stamp, Scrap and Doodle-Fancy Fold

It's Time for another Challenge at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays
 This week's challenge is "Fancy Fold." 
Our Challenge Sponsor is Di's Digi Downloads,

The winner will receive a $10 voucher to her store!


I used a Twist Turn you tube tutorial for this card.  I was completely new to Fancy Fold cards and found so many cute ideas while researching!  Click Here for the Video

This was fun and hard to do.  Stella (the digi) is only 1.5 inches wide and 2.5 inches tall!  But I am proud to say I was able to get all the details I wanted to to make her come to life!

 Even though she is so tiny I think I was able to get all those little details in I wanted: Blued hair, browning skin, rounded hips and crazy eye make up!



 Supplies Used:
  • Digi Stamp- Bugaboo- March Stella
  • Pattern Paper- Recollections Great Outdoors
  • Cardstock- Recollections
  • Embossing Folder-Cuttlebug
  • Clover Embellishments-Jolee's Repeats: Shamrocks
  • Ribbon- Offray: Bow(handmade by Me) 
  • Jewels and Glitter Glue- Unknown





No comments:

Post a Comment