It's Time for another Challenge at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays!
This week's challenge is "Fancy Fold."
Our Challenge Sponsor is Di's Digi Downloads,
The winner will receive a $10 voucher to her store!
I used a Twist Turn you tube tutorial for this card. I was completely new to Fancy Fold cards and found so many cute ideas while researching! Click Here for the Video
|This was fun and hard to do. Stella (the digi) is only 1.5 inches wide and 2.5 inches tall! But I am proud to say I was able to get all the details I wanted to to make her come to life!|
|Even though she is so tiny I think I was able to get all those little details in I wanted: Blued hair, browning skin, rounded hips and crazy eye make up!|
- Digi Stamp- Bugaboo- March Stella
- Pattern Paper- Recollections Great Outdoors
- Cardstock- Recollections
- Embossing Folder-Cuttlebug
- Clover Embellishments-Jolee's Repeats: Shamrocks
- Ribbon- Offray: Bow(handmade by Me)
- Jewels and Glitter Glue- Unknown