Saturday, March 31, 2012

Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays Challenge-Spring

It's Time for another Challenge at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays
 This week's challenge is "Spring." 
Our Challenge Sponsor is Dearie Dolls Did Stamps.
They are giving you a chance win....
This card is an invitation to a BBQ. The inside has Date, Time and Place stamped in the inside.  I am working on planning a family BBQ this spring to see all the new babies to take family photos.
You can not see this in the picture but glitter has been added to the entire sentiment, and to the fire and burnt spots.

I have recently fell in love with layering.  I didn't use this technique before but as I am getting more and more into card making I have found I really really like the look of layering.  I love being on a Design Team because I am learning more and more about card crafting and each week I can see how I have improved.  Thank you Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays for letting me join your Team!!

Supplies Used:
  • Digi Stamp- Dearie Dolls
  • Papers-Recollections-Red Plaid
  • Card Stock- Hobby Lobby Brand
  • Ribbon- Offray
  • Embellishments- Jewels- Unknown from Hobby Lobby
Challenges I would like to enter: 
  • Crafty Catz- Use a Digi
  •  Little Darlings Challenges-Outside
  • Party Time Tuesdays-Anything Goes
  • Sparkles-Spring 

No comments:

Post a Comment