Monday, March 26, 2012

Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays Challenge-Bunny

It's Time for another Challenge at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays
 This week's challenge is "Bunny." 
Our Challenge Sponsor is Digi Darla Designs.
They are giving you a chance win a $10 gift certificate.


I really like Digi Darla's Digis.  I colored my Found One Bunny Baby purple to bring out the colors in the Easter Egg border I wanted to use. I had a funny little incident with my little Bunny friend.  While adding glue to it to paste it down I twitched when a wasp landed on me and I popped his ear off!!  I couldn't believe it so I acted quickly and added a bow to the one ear but it just didn't look right so I thought about it for a second and thought "Piggie Tails" which I have been making several of lately in my Bow making Business.  I whipped up some Teeny Tiny Piggie Tail bows and fixed the Bunny's little issue!


 Supplies Used:
  • Digi Stamp- Digi Darla
  • Papers- From Stash
  • Ribbon- Offray (Bow Handmade by Myself)
  • Embellishments- Recollections, and Unknown from Stash
Challenges I would like to enter:

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card, love the coloring on it. You always have such cute bows. Especially love the piggy tails. TFS

    Just A Pac Rat
    http://www.circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete