Saturday, August 21, 2010

Baby Annoucement Layout


This is the first LO I have made in forever. I haven't been able to find the time to scrap, that and its WAY to hot to do it. The AC is out in my son's room and scraproom :(

I love Zebras and Zebra print so when my Mother made a few of our baby announcements with zebras I had to snatch it up and save it to do a layout with! All the announcements themselves were all so darn cute!! I also kept a super cute one with lions on it for the baby book.

Originally my Mother used Jolee's Boutique's-Zebra Stripes as the main embellishment on the outside. I love this set, so I got a set myself and added a few more zebras because they are too cute! I also found the same ribbon she had used to add a little texture to the layout. Unfortunately the stores where always out of it so it took me a month just to get the ribbon! All and all I really like the way the LO turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment