Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back to School Blog Party

At Scrappily Ever After, Melanie is hosting a Back to School Blog Party. Each day there is a new fun project, game or technique tip. I am super excited. I am planing on checking it out daily while my little man is napping.

One of the "to do's" for extra drawing chances was to leave love on each of the 5 inspiration team members blogs. I rushed right over to do that and was so amazed at the talent these women have. I have already saved a dozen ideas to scraplift and learned several new techniques. After being so inspired by the team I became a follower so I could be sure to keep on on all the creativity pouring out of these scrappers.

Scrappily Ever After features each team member, but I want to put a link to there sites incase you are as excited as I am to see such amazing talent.

Veronica @ Circlebenterprises (She also has a great online scrapbooking store)
Cheryl @ Cafe Expressions (Super cute digi papers can be found here)
Yolanda @ Imagine Make Share (Amazing cards that you can't stop staring at)
Rhonda @ Aerobuyck (Copic Coloring, it is so awesome)
Cely @ Creating in Caroline (Tons of super cute SVG's)

Wow, after all this inspiration, I think I am gonna use what time I have left of my son's nap to go make some cards. I have tons of birthdays, anniversaries, and baby cards I need to make. Off to scrapbook land...

3 comments:

  1. awww, Shelli, thanks so much. We really love having you participate at Scrappily Ever After.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelli, I just saw on my blog where you had come by. Somehow I missed it but I wanted to say thanks. Then I get here and you have a link! Wow, thank you. Your little man is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shout out makes my day : )

    ReplyDelete