Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays Challenge-Mother's Day

It's Time for another Challenge at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays
 This week's challenge is "Mother's Day." 
Our Challenge Sponsor is Digi Darla. The winner will receive $10 Certificate to the store. 



The Story:
This weeks Story is very simple... it's a Mother's Day Card lol.  I love to go shopping with my Mother, our favorite shopping is at the Dollar Store and Craft Stores!  I haven't been able to shop with my Mother since I moved in Nov and miss it very much.  I can't wait til she gets to come visit or we get the chance to go see my family!!

 
Project How To's:

 
Scallop Matte- My Mother cut out some scalloped papers for me from her Cuttlebug. (Thanks Mom) One of my embellishments had white faux stitching on it so I decided to stick all around the scallop Matte.  It gave it more of a clothing feel I think.  

Digi- I didn't add a bow this time lol.  I did have to do something to the digi because that is how I work.  I added a few jewels to her sandals, Her hat had cute little flowers on it as well as the shopping bag.  I was lucky to have 3 super small flower jewels so I placed them on the digi.  It turned out so cute.  I also popped the Digi up to bring her off the paper.  I love how this card turned out and I hope my Mom does too!!
 

 
Supplies Used:
  • Digi- Digi Darla
  • Papers- Solids: Recollections and Stash,                                                                                         Pattern: Hot off the Press, Paper Pizzaz Retro
  • Embellishments: Hot off the Press Paper Pizzaz Retro
  • Jewels- Hot Fix, Flowers are from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment